It’s getting closer to go-time, and we are hyped! Here are some notes:
- Practices starts at 2:48 p.m., sharp, and ends at 4:30 each day. Typically, after 4:30 there will be opportunities for athletes to get extra technique work, but check-out time is 4:30 p.m.
- On Monday and Tuesday we will start in the Competition Gym, AKA The Den. We don’t have school Monday, so just the guys who expect/hope to be varsity should be at practice. We won’t turn anyone away on Monday, though Tuesday is the first practice for everybody.
- Don’t forget to set back your clocks this weekend for Daylight Savings Time.
- Come to practice prepared to train outdoors or indoors. Bring a water bottle and a towel. Have some quality running shoes. Event specific shoes are nice to have as well. We’ll be spiking up for sprint practices, so the sooner you can have those at practice, the better.
- Click HERE to access the sign-up form. Share it with any teammates you know who may still be interested.
- The Hello Spring, Goodbye Yeti 5k is scheduled for March 23. We’re pretty close to making last call for sponsors. Click HERE to register to race. Athletes who recruit sponsors or participants will get a coupon for the apparel order (tee shirts and sweats, etc) Interested sponsors can send me (Coach Sponsler) an email.
- The apparel order form will be handed out on Monday and Tuesday. Be ready to place your orders, so we can get them back for the dual-meet season.
- Check out tnf270xc.weebly.com for more info and for a calendar grid that is the most up-to-date grid we have.
The weather report is good for next week, so we’ll be the ones who bring the lightning!