Below is the most up to date status for the sports offered at Western High School and Western Middle School.
Proceeding as normal
- Golf may practice and compete
- Tennis may practice and compete
- Cross Country may practice and compete
Awaiting direction from the Governor’s office and the MHSAA
- Soccer may practice but on hold for competitions.
- Volleyball may practice outside but on hold for competitions.
- Swim and Dive may practice outside but on hold for competitions.
- The season has been moved to the spring
- May practice up to 16 dates from Monday, August 24th – October 31st.
Middle School Fall Sports
- Volleyball and Cross Country are on hold with no practices. Update coming by September 11th.
from I-8 Athletic Conference
- Football has been moved to the spring, currently cannot practice this fall.
- All springs sports are allowed 16 dates to workout with more than 4 players through
October (this is currently for high school only). The MHSAA 4-person offseason rules will go into effect on November 1.